Motor Shows trading as AK Events
By purchasing a ticket you accept the terms and conditions of Motor Shows
- Gates open for Dumfries at 9am and all vehicles will need to be on site and parked by 11.00am (With the exception of emergencies or pre-event notification, all vehicles should remain on site until the event finishes at 4pm).
- Gates open for Ayrshire at 10.30 and all vehicles will need to be on site and parked by 12.30 (With the exception of emergencies or pre-event notification, all vehicles should remain on site until the event finishes at 5pm).
- Motor Shows cannot accept liability for any damage to vehicles that occur during the entirety of vehicles’ presence on site before, during or after the event, nor on entering or exiting the event.
- Owners must ensure vehicles have the relevant insurance and drivers and fully competent, have a valid and appropriate licence and be qualified to drive or handle the exhibit or entry.
- All exhibits must be left securely. (braked and immobilised with ignition keys removed). No exhibit must be left running unattended and all working entries and exhibits must be in safe working condition.
- Any entrants found excessively revving or popping of engines or excessive loud music will be asked to leave and will be banned from future shows.
- Each vehicle will be designated a parking area which the vehicle should occupy for the duration of the event.
- Wristbands will be posted to your address, it is your responsibility as an attendee if not received to contact us, these will be posted to your address.
- Wristbands are either for driver or passenger depending on tickets purchased.
- Visitors are advised to take due care and attention and are responsible for their own wellbeing.
- Third party insurance must be in force for the vehicle. Gazebos can only to be used when public liability insurance cover is in place, alternatively a signed letter stating that responsibly will be taken if any damage occurs will also be accepted. (Please contact us at email@example.com before you purchase your ticket).
- I understand that Motor Shows reserve the right to refuse admission or to change the programme without prior notice. Anyone entering this event does so at their own risk and will indemnify Motor Shows against any cost or claims made against them, for the loss, injury, or damage whatsoever. I agree not to hold Motor Shows responsible for any damage or loss to myself or vehicle entered at any shows.
- Wristbands purchased are non refundable but can be transferred to other entrants. Any issues regarding shows changing dates, ie weather conditions wristbands will be valid for new date.
Returns & Refunds
- Motor Shows do not offer refunds unless a product is faulty.
- If a product is faulty please email us within seven days of when the product has been delivered.
- Returns are not accepted for a change of mind purchase.
- Handmade items may have manufacturing marks.
- The charms/tsurikawa are for a decorative purpose only.